3731: 4 Tobson

The first known tenant (1851 Census) on No 4 Tobson was Angus Macdonald "Aonghas Mhurchaidh Oig", who was married to Rachel Maciver. The last house on the croft was built by Donald Macdonald ‘Domhnall Mor’ who later moved to the outside of the village boundary.

There is no one living on this croft now.

Record Type:
Croft or Residence
Type Of Residence:
Record Maintained by: