The British Glory was a tanker owned by the British Tanker Company and built by Sir James Laing and Sons, Sunderland in 1928.
On 15 October 1940 the ship was hit in the engine room by a torpedo which killed three men and destroyed the engines. The ship was repaired in the Glasgow and returned to service in January 1942.
- Record Type:
- Type Of Boat:
- Motor Tanker
- Record Maintained by: