74331: 2 Rhuvanish

From 1908 this was the home of yachtsman and lobster fisherman John Morrison MacAskill and his family, who had moved from Ruisgarry. Following his death in 1945 the house passed to son Kenneth, also a fisherman. 

The next owner was Alexander (Sandy) MacAskill, and subsequently his daughter Morag.

This property, now named Viewforth, is referred to as ‘house no 47’ in the croft history of the area. 

Record Location

Record Type:
Croft or Residence
Type Of Residence:
Record Maintained by: