This was the home of fisherman Roderick MacLeod and his family from about 1915. When, in 1925, they moved to the croft at 9 Borve, it became the home of widow Christina MacKillop (née MacLeod), and later to her son Donald Alick MacKillop. The next owner was Ewen MacAskill, and then ship’s captain Angus MacLean and his family.
The property is referred to as ‘house no 24’ in Bill Lawson’s croft history of the area.
- Record Type:
- Croft or Residence
- Type Of Residence:
- Record Maintained by: