Centred on NB 1530 3470
NB 153 347
NB13SE 23 centred on 1530 3470
A township, comprising ten roofed, three of which are annotated as ruins, twelve unroofed buildings and seventeen enclosures, and what may be a crofting field-system is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Island of Lewis, Ross-shire 1854, sheet 17). A crofting township, comprising seventeen roofed, two partially roofed, seven unroofed buildings and a field-system is shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1974).
Information from RCAHMS (AKK) 19 September 1997.
Information provided by Western Isles Council Sites & Monuments Record, January 2006.
- Record Type:
- Historical or Archaeological Site
- Type Of Site:
- SMRRecord ID:
- Record Maintained by: