The first tenant of 14 Calbost was Malcolm Finlayson (1792-1880) and he passed the croft to his step-son-in-law Duncan Macleod (1825-1895). Duncan’s nephew, Roderick Macleod (1865-1942) was the next tenant who later moved to 2 Glen Gravir.
The croft was taken over by Murdo Kennedy (1865-1947) from 2 Calbost who passed it to his son, John Alexander (1913-1990) who later moved to Stornoway.
14 Calbost passed to John Murdo Matheson along with 13 Calbost.
- Record Type:
- Croft or Residence
- Type Of Residence:
- Record Maintained by: