7193: 6 Kershader

The old Gaelic school was located on the croft at 6 Kershader, still known as Tigh Sgoil Beag. The ruins are still evident above the road.

The first tenant of the croft was Murdo Macritchie (1781) and was eventually handed down to a grandson, Donald Macdonald, 11 Keose.

Record Location

Record Type:
Croft or Residence
Type Of Residence:
Record Maintained by: