This was a cottar’s house, the home of fisherman Malcolm MacLeod and his family from about 1859. It later passed to his son Donald John who lived their with his niece Mary, before they moved to a new home at Pol an Oir. The house was then owned by Kate Effie MacLeod.
This property is referred to as ‘house 5’ in the croft history of the area.
- Record Type:
- Croft or Residence
- Record Maintained by: