1407: 20 Kirkibost

No 20 Kirkibost is also known as "an Dun" for the Dun at Tiddiborra. When Kirkibost was cleared in 1823 (Kirkibost was part of Linshader Farm), the shepherd’s cottage was located on this croft. The croft is located between Loch Ballaglom and Nos. 15-20. The first tenant after resettlement in 1878 was John Gillies, "Iain Phadruig", and it is still in the family.

Record Location

Record Type:
Croft or Residence
Date Lotted:
Type Of Residence:
Record Maintained by: