The first tenant of this croft was John Macinnes (1793) who had previously been living at 36 Gravir. A detailed account of living in the barn, building the new houses and life as lived at 8 Gravir is provided by Calum Macinnes born 1920 on the croft.
John Macinnes (1793) passed 8 Gravir to his son, Finlay (1842) and then to Finlay's son, Angus (1883). Angus passed the croft to his son, Donald John Macinnes.
The croft was taken over by John Murdo Matheson 30 Gravir.
- Record Type:
- Croft or Residence
- Type Of Residence:
- Record Maintained by: